Caboki is not what you think it is.
It is neither a “spray paint” nor a “shoe polish” type of hair products invented in the 80s.
It is like nothing you have used before.
Caboki is a breakthrough product for hair loss sufferers that
- instantly eliminates the appearance of bald spots or thinning hair.
- gives you a perfectly natural look. No one will know you’re using Caboki – even if they get a close up view, outdoor under bright sun light.
- last all day, all night, through wind, rain and sweat.
- will not smear or stain your skin or clothing.
- works for both men and women.
Unlike cheap imitations, Caboki is a professional grade product that
- is made of natural fibers from plants, safe even for sensitive scalp.
- bonds to hair over 200% more securely, your hair style will last considerably longer.
- is free of animal ingredients, synthetic dyes, fillers and preservatives.
How Caboki Works
- Thinning area
- Fibers adhere to your hair
- Hair becomes thicker
Caboki works in completely different fashion from others.
When you apply Caboki onto a thinning area of your hair, the product automatically clings to your hair like millions of tiny magnets. Each thin wisp of your hair instantly becomes thicker and fuller, eliminating those embarrassing thinning areas.
No more flashes of shiny scalp showing through where there should only be hair!
Because Caboki has the same optical properties as your hair, your hair looks totally natural; no one can tell you are using Caboki!
Watch the short video (under a minute) below for detailed explanation.
Unlike other products and cheap imitations, Caboki is totally natural.
There are no synthetic dyes or chemicals, no artificial fillers and preservatives, and no animal ingredients.
The fibers in Caboki are not synthetic, man-made fibers cooked up in a lab.
Instead, Caboki hair replacement fibers are made from a plant called Moroccan Gossypium Herbaceum. It’s a variety of cotton (also known as Levant cotton) that grows only in the arid regions of Morocco.
Why do we insist on using only this particular plant sourced only from this exotic, faraway locale?
Simply because it’s the best available. Nothing on earth is more suited for our purpose.
Caboki also uses natural minerals as its colorants.
Therefore even the most sensitive scalps will be completely comfortable with Caboki.
Also, check out
How To Make A Stimulating Essential Oil Blend For Hair Growth